george muller quotes on prayer

Quote of the Day. Top George Muller Prayer Quotes Let no one profess to trust in God and yet lay up for future wants otherwise the Lord will first send him to the hoard he has amassed before He can answer the prayer for more.


Pin On George Muller Quotes

Release The Power Of Prayer p9 Whitaker House It is a common temptation of Satan to make us give up the reading of the Word and prayer when our enjoyment is gone.

. As if it were of no use to read the Scriptures when we do not enjoy them and as if it were of no use to pray when we have no spirit of prayer. The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety George Muller. I have found it a great blessing to treasure up in the memory the answers God graciously gives me in answer to prayer.

There I remained for several hours in prayer and meditation over the word of God. Best George Muller Quotes. Top George Muller On Prayer Quotes Let no one profess to trust in God and yet lay up for future wants otherwise the Lord will first send him to the hoard he has amassed before He can answer the prayer for more.

When once i am persuaded that a thing is right and for the glory of god i go on praying for it until the answer comes. Public prayer will never make up for closet communion - George Muller. Here are 7 quotes to inspire your own life today.

I advise the keeping of a little memorandum book. On one side say the left-hand side put down the petition and the date when you began to offer it. In order to enjoy the Word we ought to continue to read it and the way to obtain a spirit of prayer is to continue praying.

I have always kept a record to strengthen the memory. We should go to the Lord repeatedly in prayer and ask Him to teach us by His Spirit through His word. They are not converted yet but they will be George Muller.

I have always kept a record to strengthen the memory. I never remember in all my Christian course a period now in March 1895 of sixty-nine years and four months that I ever SINCERELY and PATIENTLY sought to know the will of God by the teaching of the Holy Ghost through the instrumentality of the Word of God but I have been ALWAYS directed rightly. The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety The first great and primary business to which I ought to attend every day is to have my soul happy in the Lord and According to my judgement the most important point to be attended to is this.

I say by His Spirit through His word. Best Quotes of All Time. I have found it a great blessing to treasure up in the memory the answers God graciously gives me in answer to prayer.

It is said that in his lifetime had around 5000 documented answers to prayer which I found amazing. I advise the keeping of a little memorandum book. I prayed every day without a single intermission whether sick or in health on the land or on the sea and whatever the pressure of my engagements might be.

The Spirit and the Word must be combined. I hope in God I pray on and look yet for the answer. A full schedule of preaching counseling and travel can erode the strength of the mightiest servant of the Lord.

Muller himself interceded for more than half a century for the salvation of a small group of men. 117 quotes from George Müller. We should go to the Lord repeatedly in prayer and ask Him to teach us by His Spirit through His word.

Often the work of the Lord itself may tempt us away from communion with Him. George Muller The less we read the Word of God the less we desire to read it and the less we pray the less we desire to pray George Muller. Enjoy reading and share 22 famous quotes about George Muller Prayer with everyone.

For if we should think that His Spirit led us to do so and so because certain facts are so and so and yet His word is opposed to the step which we are going to take we should be deceiving ourselves. I must offer a word of warning to believers. I went accordingly to my room and locked my door and putting the Bible on a chair I went down on my knees at the chair.

Prayer the word of God and His Spirit should be united together. In November 1844 I began to pray for the conversion of five individuals. Above all things see to it that your souls are happy in.

On one side say the left-hand side put down the petition and the date when you began to offer it. Whitney spiritual disciplines for the. For the less we read the Word of God the less we desire to read it and the less we pray the less we desire to pray.

And I can tell you that I learned more in those three hours which I spent in this way than I had learned for many months previously. I seek the Will of the Spirit of God through or in connection with the Word of God.


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin By George Muller Quotes On George Muller Quotes George Muller George Trust God


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin On Quotes


Georgemuller Org George Muller Quotes George Muller Wisdom Quotes Spiritual Quotes


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin On The Meaning Of Life


Pin On Quotes


Pin On George Muller


Pin On Praying


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin On George Muller Quotes


Pin On Quotes


Pin On True Christianity


Pin On George Mueller Quotes


The George Muller Web Site George Muller Quotes Old Quotes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1